New Delhi | Feb 8-9, 2013
(AHA Adolescent Health Academy of IAP)
Following Papers Presented
- Coping skills to face Stress-need of the hours study of students of various professional courses
Authors : Dr Swati Y Bhave, Dr Anuradha SovaniDr Surekha Joshi, Swetha V
- A gender comparison of aggressive behavior, beliefs and attitude towards violence among school adolescents.
Authors : Dr. Tanu Anand, Dr. Jugal Kishore, Dr. Swati Bhave, Dr. Sangeeta Yadav : For Maulana Azad Medical College : For AACCI
- Study of aggression amongst the rural adolescent girls of Delhi
Authors : Dr. Sangeeta Yadav, Dr. Jugal Kishore, Dr. Swati Bhave, Dr. Tanu Anand: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi : AACCI Association of Adolescent and child care in India. Mumbai
- Violence and aggression amongst adolescents of a private school in rural Delhi.
Authors : Dr. Jugal Kishore, Dr. Swati Bhave, Dr. Tanu Anand, Dr. Sangeeta Yadav : For Maulana Azad Medical College: For AACCI
Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Jan 10-11, 2013
Paper presented for presentation
- A comparative study on the levels of exam anxiety in school students and students of professional courses.
Authors : Dr. Swetha V, Dr Swati Y Bhave, Dr Anuradha Sovani, Dr Surekha Joshi